Monday, 1 December 2014

Fun Facts about Cleaning

When you have planned to cleanyour home, it is important to move ahead with a proper plan. Also, here are some facts about cleaning, which you must be aware about:

  • 70% – 80% of dust particles are generally made out of dead skin cells. The remaining 20% includes the outdoor particles such as soil.

  • Iceland is the cleanest country of the world.

  • Tomato ketchup is also a cleaning agent. If used for cleaning, it can restore the shine on the stained surface.

  • According to researches, kitchen sinks are dirtier and attract more germs than toilets.

Spraying a dirty surface and instantly wiping it off would only do half a job. Using antibacterial cleaners on surfaces for 30-60 seconds is a good option for removing the hard stains completely.

If you do not wish to clean your home yourself, hiring professional residential cleaners is a smart way out. The residential cleaning in NYC will carry out meticulous cleaning throughout the home and will ensure that your home is clean from all the dirt and debris.


Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons